AST Case Study

The Challenge

This catalogue site was several years old and had some serious UX (User Experience) problems.
Besides some security issues due to the age of the site, the biggest problem was the way the clients ordered products from the catalogue. The order process caused quotes to be very slow in getting out to potential buyers and as a result a loss of sales.

The Outcome

Before we started this rebuild, we had to plan exactly how we wanted the order system to work. Advanced planning paid off because we decided to utilise and customise an e-commerce system but as a catalogue (no pricing or payment checkout) with filter navigation, where the clients can build their entire order before sending it off for a quote.
Our client is extremely pleased because of the streamlined quoting process.

Visit the site